Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories is currently searching for Laboratory Assistant to join our Toxicology team in London, Ontario. This is a temporary, six month contract, working Monday-Friday, 1:00pm-9:00pm. 37.5 hours per week. Reporting to the Manager, Toxicology, this skilled individual is accountable for:
- Processing patient samples, ensuring they are properly labelled and identified before testing begins
- Operating complex instruments, ensuring established department procedures are meticulously followed
- Completing quality control checks and routine maintenance in accordance with department requirements
- Providing samples to technologists for review
- Demonstrating Gamma-Dynacare’s core values with every customer interaction. These values include being client and patient-focused, anticipating and exceeding expectations, acting with integrity and treating others with respect.
This role may be for you if your career background includes:
- Completion of secondary-school level education and a recognized Medical Laboratory Assistant training program
- Experience providing exceptional, professional customer focused service in a demanding and frequently changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage, prioritize and collaborate in a team-oriented, high volume, time-sensitive environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) at an intermediate level
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and ability to apply that knowledge in troubleshooting issues and providing recommendations for solutions
If this sounds like you, please introduce yourself. The first step is to submit your information and complete the online questionnaire. If we like what we see, we may contact you to learn even more. Gamma-Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work. We offer competitive pay and great benefits along with a challenging and fun atmosphere. This is your opportunity to have a meaningful career that impacts lives, every day. “Caring for People” is what we do. Join us.