Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Gamma-Dynacare Medical Laboratories is looking for a Manager, Forensic Toxicology to join our team in London, Ontario. We are searching for a unique individual who can bring technical expertise and outstanding leadership to a group of talented professionals. This is your opportunity to have a meaningful career that impacts lives, every day. “Caring for People” is what we are proud to do. Reporting to the Director, Operations, the Manager, Forensic Toxicology is accountable to:
- Develop, maintain and foster an environment of positive employee relations, trust, open communication and strong teamwork providing managerial leadership to direct reports through effective staffing, training, performance evaluation, coaching and recognition.
- Recommend, implement and monitor departmental procedures, policies and standards.with a focus on continuous improvement that aligns with function and company objectives.
- Manage compliance, collection, preparation, and analysis of departmental reports and metrics
- Overseeing the scientific and technical functioning of the department
- Ensuring appropriate methodology and equipment is in place and assisting in developing new methods or changes in existing methods.
- Reviewing and interpreting QC results, acts to correct any potential violations and recommends corrective action where appropriate.
- Managing the departmental business planning and goal development process, including executing a one-year business plan.
This role may be for you if you have:
- In depth knowledge of toxicology focused clinical laboratory operations, processes, key drivers and continuous improvement methodologies at a level that demonstrates professional competency in forensic toxicology.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Continuous Improvement knowledge gained through continuous improvement project participation.
- BSc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams, fostering a culture of high performance and employee engagement
If this sounds like you, let's talk. The first step is to submit your information online. If we like what we see, we may contact you to learn even more. Gamma-Dynacare has been a “Top Employer” for many years and there is a reason why. We are a great place to work. Come join us.